Cybersecurity Analytics and Operations might be the right program for you if:
- you enjoy working with and on computers, as well as with their operating systems and applications
- you want to protect digital information, data stores, and computer networks from threats
- you want to learn the defense strategies used to anticipate, recognize, and defend against cyberattacks
- you are passionate about keeping sensitive information out of the hands of cybercriminals, terrorist organizations, and malicious agents
- you enjoy working on a team to solve technical problems for organizations you are interested in business, computer programming, and mathematics
What is Cybersecurity Analytics and Operations?
The Cybersecurity Analytics and Operations major (CAOUC_BS) will help students to ensure the safety of critical information and assets. Students will master the technical skills, risk management strategies, and analytical methods used to safeguard data and systems, while analyzing security and communicating cyberthreat and vulnerability issues to top level decision-makers. The major explores the essential concepts and analytical fundamentals of cybersecurity, while providing an in-depth and domain-independent approach to the development of cyber skills.