We look forward to meeting you! If you need assistance, please contact the Admissions Office at 717-771-4040 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Information Sessions and Tours
The best way to learn more about Penn State York during this unprecedented time is to visit our beautiful campus virtually! Our Virtual Information Session and Tour is for prospective students of all ages, who are interested in learning more about both Penn State and its application process. Your interactive visit will include a virtual campus tour and information session presented by an admissions counselor, who will be available to answer any of your questions during the session.
Transfer Wednesday Virtual Appointments
Transfer Wednesdays provide transfer students an opportunity to meet virtually with an admissions counselor to discuss the transfer application process, and how their previously earned college credits might transfer into Penn State. Registrants should plan to provide unofficial college transcripts for this virtual appointment. Register for a Transfer Wednesday Virtual appointment, or call 717-771-4114 if you need additional appointment options.
An Admissions Counselor can meet with prospective students remotely either via Zoom or a phone call. Please reach out to us directly at email@example.com or 717-771-4040 to schedule a time to meet with us.
On-Campus Admissions Visits
Penn State York encourages students and their families to choose to take a virtual tour of our campus before considering an on-campus visit. Schedule a Virtual Visit with us.
For students who would like to schedule an on-campus visit to Penn State York please be aware of the following Visit Requirements:
- All visitors, students, and staff are required to wear a face mask and maintain social distancing while on campus. If you or anyone in your party are unable to wear a face mask, we are happy to accommodate you at a virtual visit.
- Due to guidelines issued by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, campuses will not be able to accommodate guests from states with high COVID-19 rates, as designated by the PA Department of Health. Any Pennsylvania resident who has traveled within the past 14 days to one of the high-risk states listed will be unable to schedule a visit until 14 days after travel concluded.
- Any student under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. All guests must be listed on the registration form. No more than three guests may accompany the student.
- If you or anyone in your party becomes ill, you must contact the campus to cancel your visit. We will be happy to reschedule it for a later date.
- Penn State may postpone or cancel your visit for any reason for the safety of our guests, students, and staff. You will be notified if your visit is canceled.
Fall 2020 on-campus tours will be offered daily Monday through Friday now through November 20, 2020. Tours will be given by a Penn State York Admissions Team member, current student (if available), and are limited to one student with up to three additional family members (total party of five).
Most of your tour will be outside of our campus buildings with six designated tour stops. The tour will not go inside any cafeterias, classrooms, laboratories, or locker rooms.
Tours are first come first served, and require students to sign up at least 72-hours in advance and all visitors must sign and bring the Campus Visit Acknowledgement that you will be provided.