If chosen for the summer 2021 PaSSS program, you will be required to:
- Accept your offer of admission by submitting Penn State’s $230 enrollment fee no later than June 1, and give Penn State permission to change your start date from fall 2021 to summer 2021.
- File a 2020–21 FAFSA by June 8, so that you are reviewed for additional financial aid eligibility.
- Attend PaSSS Orientation on Monday, June 28.
- Attend New Student Orientation (NSO) before June 28, to schedule your fall classes.
- Attend Summer PaSSS courses (ARTH 112 – Renaissance to Modern Art and CAS 100 – Public Speaking) which begin June 30 and end August 13.
- Participate fully in tutoring and mentoring activities, academic skills development workshops, and Math and English Academies.