Manufacturing Engineering Technology Certificate 1 (15 Credits)
This series of engineering courses is designed for working adults who would like to augment their knowledge in the workplace with practical engineering courses. This certificate is designed to teach critical skills and knowledge needed to function effectively in today’s manufacturing workplace. It is recommended that participants take the following classes in order.
- MATH 021 College Algebra I*
- EDSGN 100 Introduction to Engineering Design
- EG T 114 Spatial Analysis and Computer-Aided Drafting (CAD) (2)
- IET 215 Production Design (2)
- IET 216 Production Design Laboratory (2)
- IET 101 Manufacturing Materials, Processes, and Laboratory (3)
* Algebra is used in most of these classes. The college placement test offered through Advising and Career Development may recommend that a less advanced math be taken first, or that a more advanced math could be taken instead.